Ovaries...check. Sperm...check. Ovulation...check. Wait...no check.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I had my post op appointment on August 29th, and lucked out by being on my 5th day of my cycle! My RE prescribed me 50mg clomid. Now, I just have to wait til Friday to go and get my 21 days bloods drawn to see if it worked! I've felt really optomistic about this this month! I haven't in a long time. If it hasn't worked out, I'm going to email him and ask if I can get my dosage upped to 100mg, because it's my last cycle to try for 2 years. My hubby leaves the first week of November for a 15 month tour in Iraq. I'll be leaving for home, and we won't be back together til June of 09'. BUMMER! We are hoping for a pregnancy though. It would give us something happy to focus on while he's away, and the good news is he could take his mid-tour leave when the baby is due!

So....I have everything crossed this month!!! We'll see how it goes! 2ww, here I come.

1 comment:

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Good Luck sweetie.... Glad to see you back!!!