Ovaries...check. Sperm...check. Ovulation...check. Wait...no check.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

life.

Well, AF showed up this week. Monday is the scan, and I'll call for my HSG.

I'm tired. I just want to get pregnant already! Two years (almost) is enough already. And to think, we wanted another one when Leilani turned 2. She's almost 6. Things didn't go according to plan.

On a brighter note...tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I feel very lucky to have the one little midget that I have. I love her more than life. My sweet hubby took her out this morning early before I got up and scouted out all the Spa's in town. They got me a package at one the next town over. Hubby said he could tell that I've been down lately, and he thought that it would be good for me to have a day at the spa, to myself. I had a pretty crappy day today, so getting my Mother's Day gifts early, was really nice. I feel better now.

So, I'm just gonna do my best this cycle, and hopefully by this time next year we'll have another little one. Sadly, my hubby won't be here though. Never seems to be a totally perfect and happy time lately. ::sigh::

No comments: