Ovaries...check. Sperm...check. Ovulation...check. Wait...no check.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Complex

Well, my cyst is still complex. Oh, AND...it's bigger! So, in July I'll be having surgery to have it removed. Once I do that, I get to go on Clomid! I have a new fertility Doctor now, and he's amazing. When he does my surgery, he's going to check my tubes (even though we're pretty sure they are just fine) and anything else that could affect my fertility. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm pretty damn happy about having almost 2 months off of TTC too. I've been so stressed about it, and just ready to give up. Dr. Smythe really made me feel better today. He's so soft spoken and personable, so it's nice to have him. I'm going to focus on the weightloss for the next few months. I'd like to lose 15 pounds before surgery in July. I think that's reasonable. I just have to work at it. I feel so much lighter today after that appointment. A weight has definately lifted.

I know the plan for our fertility issues now, and it feels good.

No comments: